Montag, 13. August 2007

Hello, Avatar!

So I started a blog... I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but not being sure how much time I would have for blogging, I kept postponing it. This way I would never start a blog though. So I just did it spontaneously and I guess I'll manage to place at least one entry per month.

This blog is going to be a mix and match of everything around the topic of Second Life. I'll be sharing some of my thoughts, writing some tutorials maybe... Surely this will be the update blog for my shop (Magic Nook) too. And a place for you to leave comments about my new releases (do it! do it! do it!).

I should probably write a little bit about myself now, but I'm not really good at it. If you'd like to know more about me, why not invite me for some SL coffee? ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...