Sonntag, 7. September 2008

Pedophiles, seizures, ripped muscles, and another hot disability sex pic...or two!

I know when my day opens with a person who openly says they are a pedophile and has naked sexual images of children and has a rant about sex between adults and children isn’t wrong! And want me to put that on my blog, that this isn’t going to be the greatest day. And THAT is why I have comment moderation – because I don’t my blog closed down so one person can stand up for their right to have sex with 10 years olds in the comments (they did sign their name however). Hey dude, what you talk about is illegal under EU regulations, recheck your laws!

I had several clonic-tonic seizures or “Grand Mal’s” the night before which caused extreme pain today – extreme pain last night. See, ripped muscles in your arms, and ripped shoulders hurt and don’t get solved by a nerve pain blocker. So today, I could hardly move, much less use my hands much. Which is why I worked for….8 hours straight on postcards! Because I am an idiot! No, I mean “I am I am plucky and determined” (No! I am an idiot! And determined!). So I can barely type. Which means there will be a brief break while I try not to scream for the next eight to ten hours.

Then I will write a nice morning blog, and maybe put up the ‘other pictures’ from our dress up – yup, we wheeled upstairs, changed and then did it again. Or maybe I will include one here just as a “I’m sorry” (the truth is, as time goes on, I will keep blogging but I will also be more and more damaged or in pain, sorry!).

If you don’t see the pic, wait a few minutes as it is being processed. Thank you for all the positive comments on my hair and that (not so sure about the overwhelming support for me going into sex work but um, thanks for supporting my choices….but not quite yet, eh?). Okay, this is consentual sex between adults, or consentual sexy poses done for the amusement of myself and my sister Cheryl and Linda ("Those pictures are MINE!"), not like the guy who started my morning, Mr. "What is so wrong with me having sex looking at naked children?" (Shudder!)

Okay, if you look closely I am being supported by the tree behind me and a stool, which I am covering mostly, so it looks like I am just STANDING, au natural, but I am actually held up in two directions. So this is still "disability sexy" just without the chair. First we have the poor, demure and innocent schoolgirl (with her hint of thong showing!). Does anyone believe that?
The problem is when your sis (Cheryl) is saying things like, "Hey that guy just walked into a pole!" or "Is is wrong to feel kinda tingly about your own sis?" it is hard to keep in "character" so Linda caught me when I almost fell off the stool and tree laughing. It does make a nice picture though, and they were there to steady me before continuing our...um....'project'. (Donations for further pictures accepted in discreet envelopes - that includes pictures of the PVC outfit! Go Anime girl go!)

If you have no idea what I am talking about, look at the last post. Apparently when they did my hair, the chemicals sat on my head too long, making me do things like this...in public!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...