Samstag, 13. September 2008

Wheelchair Girl goes kink & kinky: naughty schoolgirl & PVC (Devotees ahoy!)

I am off in preperation because the Terry Fox race is tomorrow morning. I thought some pictures of me, as the naughty little slut....ahem, I mean, playful disabled person, would cheer people up.

Cheryl says this pic where I manage to stand up (even partial quads can do it for a second or two), will make certain men (daddy complex? What IS that?) rather happy, or excited. And all I am doing is showing her how I can suction the last drop of chocolate off my finger. Some tongue work is involved to get EVERY bit. Cheryl says I should suck more and talk less; and that some people have dirty minds. I think those two sentences were reversed.

Oh yeah, here is my journey to PVC land. This is my lip service mermaid skirt with cinching belts and buckles. Welcome to the kink land. But then us wheelchair disabled types don't really know anything about sexuality, or fetish, or making guys walk into poles do we?

One last picture for you to watch as I do the packing for the race tomorrow and then a picnic. As you can see here, I wouldn't want to do anything to damage the creamy skin, or the kindly "poor little lost girl attitude." Or was that the, "Pay me enough and I'll roll over you and you'll LIKE it!" attitude, I can never remember in this particular outfit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...