Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008

Don't blog angry

I will probably be very sorry I posted this. Because I am a little pissed, and you shouldn’t blog angry. And I would be, if I was going to be here in a year to reflect back on this.
Sorry, I shouldn't be a bitch, please let me know if you would like any of the following (there is likely to be a few months delay until delivery):

Titanium manual wheelchair (17 inches wide)
Some electric wheelchair ($18,000) will be here in a month or two
An indoor wheelchair, E&J, good for getting around the small doorways (width 16 inches)
Hospital bed with electric head and foot raising along with pressure mattress
Um, one old oxygen converter/concentrator (sic)
Hospital Tray
Shitload of postcards
A walker for an extra-tall person as made by Dolmanite
Shower bench with back support and grab bars

If you have seen a picture of something you would like on my blog, let me know. Um, a lot of the stuff like my books and that I am leaving for Linda to auction off to pay for my funeral and help her pay off her credit card from medical bills and Elizabeth bills.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...