Samstag, 8. November 2008

Hanging on, waiting for the oil rubdown please...

There is the good news and bad news. Bad news is I DID NOT GET LAID!!!!! No SEX! Sorry, did I let that slip out. I meant to keep that under wraps. The truth is that I have been working since Friday at 9:00 am until now. First I did and then posted 34-36 postcards and a couple packages. Plus I did the laundry (two loads, exciting stuff that – then hanging it to dry – woo hoo! When you only have ONE pair of jeans and ONE sweats, I tend to make sure they don’t get all high water on me by shrinking!).

And I went to Port Angeles, worked, over there on some projects (top secret stuff, naw, just finishing up the postcards). And then I went, and got my packages, of which a couple were missing (boo!) and there were some pleasant surprises (yah!) of which we may have to put up a picture of one and say, “If you sent this to me, WHO ARE YOU?” – because I don’t recognize some things – but that is normal for me.

I also went to the big Hello Kitty Sale and got some cool Hello Kitty swag (I can HEAR you MALES rolling your eyes from here). By the way, if you EVER want to sneak tons of stuff through Customs, just get a girl who is super chipper in a wheelchair holding a bag of Hello Kitty stuff and talking on and on about how great the sale is – they can’t wait to get you out of there. They will even PUSH you out, as you are saying, “But wait, I didn’t show you the cool stationary sets!” However, you say the word, “Computer Game” or “Electronics” and every male is fixed on you and you are in the little detention booth because that stuff is VALUABLE! Right.

I will post some pictures of my swag tomorrow if I can. We had a not so great experience coming back when the boat stopped all engines and DRIFTED for like 20 minutes. Not so exciting as whales. However, Cheryl has returned from her top secret federal training in a remote facility and literally in James Bond style, came from her prop engine plane, stepped off and 20 minutes later was with us on the Coho Ferry. Wow; Cheryl, super agent! Of course Cheryl and I are beginning to act like REAL sisters, which means we are mocking each other, driving each other nuts on road trips, arguing over what songs to play and the like. Sort of like this picture here, where I (tall) am trying to expose her bum while she is pulling my ribbons. Naughty Cheryl, teasing is what I do to others!

I have decided to increase my “Moe” factor. “Moe” is another anime, manga thing where you are ‘cute’ and can’t really be defined, but for instance clumsy girls who apologize in this formal way and then hit their head again, are “Moe.” Since I am actually losing brain power, when I don’t know something, instead of getting aggressive and defensive; because I feel like an idiot. I have a new plan. I am going to try to be “Moe” which is making my eyes REALLY big, looking totally innocent and then saying something that indicates I am hanging on every word while understanding nothing. The advantage is that guys and gals buy me things and I get away with murder. See, here is a Moe girl. She is cute, but clumsy, and even though the guy is rolling his eyes…he is STILL waiting….because she is “moe.” Don’t worry, since I have the loss of motor function, being clumsy is easy for me. And besides, most “Moe” girls are actually the brainy ones.

I just finished many, many hours and a couple days work pricing my books, and they are going to the antique book faire tomorrow. There were a few surprises ("The cheapest copy is WHAT? $180, oh lets put $150 on and make someone happy!"). Whether those ones will sell, I can't say, I have to hope they do, instead of the $7 books. But also sold some money in clothes which will go to buy new clothes!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I believe that something GREAT is coming. Can you see the excitement on my face? Yes, something wonderful. Because, my skin has finally died, or is dying, all of it, on my forearms. This means…yes! I NEED oil massages on my arms and legs for MEDICINAL reasons! So, I have high hopes for tomorrow night, some oil massages at the least. Since as Cheryl says, she can always go read downstairs or put in her ipod. I just have to hope Linda doesn’t find some work comp thing where a guy built like a fridge called Sven comes and does it (I know this might be a hetero dream but is like my NIGHTMARE). La la la, oil massages in my future (“It’s medicinal!”).

Have a spanking weekend, oops another of those little repressed Freudian slips, I mean have a grand weekend (Be honest, you thought I was going to go for “wanking” didn’t you! No, I do not do that, I went to the ‘proper schools!’ I have class!)

Spanking! Then Boobies! (afterplay is teasing Cheryl! And eating pumpkin loaf - it arrived Wendryn!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...