Samstag, 18. April 2009

I found THE egg :)

I found the 5000L$ egg in the BunnyJam hunt ^^ We've been flying with Sql all over Second Life, trying to figure out one of the clues, when suddenly I realised something. Mia had been working so hard on this event, so at least one of the eggs have had to be in her SL office. And so it was, lying innocently on a shelf among Linden bears. I didn't expect it would be the 5000L$ one though ;) Funny thing, as Twitter notice appeared, I was flooded with messages from fellow residents, asking about the egg. If you messaged me at that time and I didn't reply, I'm sorry, it was just too many to handle ;) Congratulations to all residents who found the eggs!

Ayu & Sql @ BunnyJam Party
Me and Sql awaiting the results at the BunnyJam party

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...