Donnerstag, 9. April 2009

Sulking, wanting pretty things and Sakura-con

If life throws you a disaster there is a tried and tested way to deal with it. First is to sulk, and sulk big time.Stay on the bed and refuse to leave it (when you leave, life starts up again, and life kind SUCKS right now!). The same is true when you end up taking a bath: This one is for all the frog lovers (though remember that is illegal in many states, not Washington however). So, if you are going to sit in lukewarm water and say in a pouty voice when people want to come out, “Don’t WANNA!” which also works when they try to give you food to eat, or that you should get clothes on, etc.

But let’s face it, first crying, then sulking can only last so long (about 6-8 hours off an on in my case and is followed by ‘Well if I can only live so long I might as well have PRETTY things!” Which unfortunately is where my odd ability to have pretty things virtually LEAP off the shelves at me occurs. For instance I am at a store buying HELLO KITTY stuff for presents when this Bustier with matching white thong panties leapt off the shelf at me! As it happens 38-B is a rare size, so it was only $17 down from $60. I tried it on, and Linda liked it. If Linda “likes” it, that means I might get sex. Ergo, I bought it. Sometimes, my logic isn’t really that complex. Also, if I can find cat ears on the first day of the Sakura-con, I can go in the second day as CAT GIRL – I found a picture and I have the stocking, I have the Bustier with the stocking clips, AND the panties, I just need ears and tail.

Back to wanting pretty things, for example, the way I am leaving my WISHLIST link here isn’t that complex – the post sulk state is where one wants to shower yourself or BE SHOWERED with pretty things. I will point out that the Thomas Nene thank you cards I had up before I have used entirely (40 cards written) and these are the only ones left…just mentioning. Also Linda is running out of Romances. She tends to read these as I spend another hour going, “But they HAD the order for IVIG! And I knew they were going to diagnose, did they have to be so, you know, extensive?” – it goes on for a while. Just SAYING. (and yes, I know I am shameless, if I had shame, does that get me treatment? No, so yeah, shameless?”

As for going to Sakura-Con, I leave early tomorrow to get there at opening! And then I am going to go CRAZY! Well until my money runs out (note to self stop by bank and get last of manga money). Cat ears for everyone! I have my outfit prepared, I bought the corset several weeks ago and it fits, like a glove, or so, since my estrogen is getting through now, my breasts are perking up and have grown about a half size in the last week or two, so I hope they keep growing! But too much would ruin the look.

The skirt was sent to me by a reader in America who found it in the UK and it has corset and purple ribbons (sweet!) – and I got from Hot topic the feathers to match it, so I think I am ready to rock and roll (just need to add my tights/stockings – I wish I had black and purple ones! Oh well go with what I have right?). Still pretty cool no? I really have to thank the person who sent the skirt as they found it for me and sent it from the UK in time express mail – as the SIX INCH skirt was no, not too short, but rather didn’t quite fit, so I have my leopard print thong for tomorrow. For underneath.

Linda will be helping me and giving me a VERY close shave tonight down there in Area 51. She has been very helpful with tips like, “If you play the crip card and they STILL don’t give you a discount, then use your hands to cross your legs and uncross them, remember these are anime Otakus (geeks) and may have never seen ‘the promised land’. Then try for the discount.” (I meantioned the 'shameless' right?) Linda is such wise, lovely and understanding spouse. Like when I whipped out my Josei book (I have two on the wishlist, they are heterosexual sex themed manga and I was asking some people at dinner, “Is this really possible, I mean her leg is almost touching the ceiling!” and the woman looked at me and went, “So?” The rest kind of left PG behind so I will leave that for another day (get me a Luv Luv book and I can email YOU questions…..or not, it is your choice!).

I am writing up the last list of things to do and things to look for at Sakura-con, I hope I have a great time and I take pictures and I get everyone cat ears or rabbit ears or fox ears or something FUN! I think we all need more fun (says a person who has to return to many, many doctor appointments – uh, need lots more fun!).

To finish the day, as we left the van coming back into Cheryl’s house we saw two deer eating the lawn. Which I think is fine with us and Cheryl. Here is one leaving by the Cherry (Sakura) tree. Does this bode well for Sakura? I think so!

I hope you all have a great weekend, thank you for your support and Raccoon, I would not ask you to go to a Yaoi convention, Yuri however, I think you would enjoy a LOT! Meanwhile, I have an hour of body shaving and squeezing into a corset ahead of me! Looking casually fabulous takes time you know!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...