Montag, 27. Juli 2009

Cat Visit II: the preview (cats like wheelchairs!)

Sorry, just a preview post again which I hope to finish in 8-10 hours, as it has been a hard 36 hours, with a couple of health emergencies.

Went down to the cat shelter again. Murray and Betsy had been adopted, as had Elizabeth which you saw me holding.

This is a picture of Rose on my lap, a one year old who would sit there while I wheeled around. I stopped to play with Jasmine who is playing, ‘grab and bite the finger’ with me.
When playing with Jasmine, make sure NOT to let her get a grip on the camera strap. First it is the squirrels and now it is the cats that want to steal this camera.
For some reason, the cats REALLY like my wheelchair and oxygen. I can’t explain it except that there were three cats, all of which did NOT want to be picked up who kept following me everywhere I went to play under the chair.

Sometimes, there was a bit of a face off, then pushing as the cats were determining who exactly gets to play under my wheelchair. I am really trying not to feel offended that my wheelchair is more popular than I am.

Off to bed, I hope you had a great weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...