Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009

Hawaii Adventure Day 6: the Kapoho Tide Pools, the different angle preview

The underwater camera’s Linda brought with her have been developed (she has also done a blog on part I of II of the wild flowers seen on the trip at Girl's Gotta Fly or click here - I recommend clicking on the white/purple orchid to see it in all the fresh rain dew glory).

What I see below makes me want to head back, get a snorkel or a raft with a window and another couple cameras. Those little yellow fish look completely different when the reflection of water, no matter how clear, is out of the way. These fish are less than a pinkie long.
And that is NOTHING compared to the beauty that a splotch of purple is, when seen as living coral.
In this last picture there is are two of a fish not on the other pictures (the white one with a gold/brown upper tail - any ideas? I recommend clicking on picture to see fish clearly, also the brown coral in background).
and tomorrow I hope to upload another 10 pictures (if the TWO giant cranes, and 15 men working outside my window less than 30 feet away allow me less than a full body headache). I just wanted to share this with you. There is definitely going to be a screen saver in one of these underwater ones. If anyone else wants a larger picture of any of the pictures from Hawaii emailed to them, like the 1.2 meg version, just let me know at mpshiel at hotmail.com. More tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...