Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009

Young Romance #163

Young Romance #163 (On Sale: October 9, 1969) has a cover by Nick Cardy. This is pretty much the last decent cover this book will have as starting next issue Vince Colletta begins a long streak of butchering cover inks.

We begin with "Next Door to Love" drawn by Alex Toth and Ric Dano. I don't know anything about this Ric Dano guy, except that he would only ink three stories for DC and this is the first of them and that even without looking at the work I would bet this is a pen name for Dick Giordano. Next is "Blind Love" penciled by John Rosenberger. We end with "My Father, My Love" drawn by Ric Estrada and Vince Colletta. I didn't know DC was doing incest stories back then.

Edited by Joe Orlando.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...