Montag, 11. Januar 2010

Dying - I lived!!

A video dedicated to Linda: To my partner, we saw the lava, we did the 10K's, everything people said was impossible, you were there, knowing the risk, seeing me spit blood and letting me do it anyway. If you weren't beside me, or waiting at the finish line, there would have been no point in finishing. For without you, a mountain is just a mountain, a forest just a forest, not a secret joy we shared. We made a pact, you and I. And because of that, I lived. I will keep living every day, because now, every day IS the finish line.

I recommend watching it on Youtube in FULL SCREEN (High Res too!) HERE. You might have to adjust your Bass a little though as they don’t seem to do the complex bass well (or I don’t!). The song is We made a Pact by Hey Rosetta! And yes, I did write them for permission to make this video with their song. Very cool Canada group. Lyrics following

Lyrics from the song We Made A Pact
You,
You and I made a pact
A deal that as we lay dying
We'd think about eachother then
And smile as we're taken in

I,
I listened like a little child
To the story of your earthbound pilot
he plummeted so violent
A parachute not opening
And rushing to oblivion
He broke into that knowing grin

And I,
I think about that a lot
Cause a lot is what i've not got
And a smile is what I least expect
In the clutches of this darkness

You,
You I was surprised to hear
Your birdsong velvet in my ear
The phone broke its silent stint
But I pulled the cord and I needed it
You billowed like a bowl of silk
And slowed me from my ruining

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...