Montag, 1. Februar 2010

Go Go, Power Guys Who Beat The Shit Out of Each Other

A little silliness to end a Monday on: I don't know if any of you recall last September when word that Jason David "Tommy The Green Ranger" Frank would soon participate in an MMA fighting match of some kind prompted me to write an extended diatribe on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as America's most successful bland superhero franchise, but Ben found evidence this morn of our boy's first match in America's sleaziest excuse for a sport:



Am I the only person who thinks this looks like it took place in a high school auditorium with a big cage thrown up on the stage where they usually put up "The King & I"?

Yeah...probably I am.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...