Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010

Second Life Viewer 2 Beta

Quick news - the new SL viewer is out! At first I complained a lot - the dark theme is hard to read, and I felt my screen is cluttered too much. And I really want to make my local chat bar wider, cause it's way too small (yay, widescreens!). And I want a button for minimap at hand. And I want to be able to make the sidebar wider, since my inventory is there now. And a lot lot lot more... But after a bit of tweaking here and there I might get used to the new viewer. As long as I can have all the options I used in the old viewer, I'll try not to complain too much :) Because (and that convinces me the most to Viewer 2) it gives an AWESOME performance boost. Try it!

Second Life Viewer 2 Beta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...