Dienstag, 23. März 2010

Sakura-con prep! Anime Hair? Hell yeah!

The secret of anime girls? It is the hair, silly! I mean sure there is the whole ‘Kawaii!’ and other aspects: the need to run with a piece of toast in the mouth, the need to eat pocky with odd assortment of clothes (or none at all), the never creased clothing, the ratio of small girl to giant gun/sword, and of course the lesbian/yuri fun, I mean ‘assisted showering’(I am prepped for that at ALL times!).

But really, with Sakura Cherry Blossoms coming down on the anime sword maiden and anime coloured HAIR, isn’t that the essence of going to Sakura-Con? And am I ready? Well, I don’t have the sword with me at the MOMENT but I would say, HELL YEAH!
Some kind soul paid for me to have my first haircut in a year. I actually had it red on top and purple underneath but the purple went away. Oh well, born to be a red-head I guess, with corset and accessories to match (note the purple in the earrings and the purple in the armbands!).

So, let’s see, do I have the anime ability to charm wild animals? Well, I am not up to giant wolves, I am sort of starting small and working upI might try like…raccoons next.

How about the ‘let’s kick some ass’ and ‘I look cool everywhere I go’ attitude? Oh check and double check.
Details later, with pictures, but yeah, I am ready to go (including other vital Anime girl essentials – though sadly I do not yell, “Go Power of Sakura Petals!” and have all my clothes fly off me while some incredibly scanty clad outfit made entirely of ribbons assembles itself allowing me to fight evil……but I am working on it!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...