Sonntag, 4. Juli 2010

Urbanscape part 2~

Well the other day just posted bout urbascapes but I saved the best for the last...

Well the I totally enjoyed the part when we went to watch the bands perform.. With Kae, 1 of my baby's friends who went with us. Thanks to her I did not regret it at all!!

1st of was....



They were just awesome!! Below are more pics from them!!









They were cool plus not to forget the violonist!! XD That was damn cool though I don't really know any of their songs, I really enjoyed listening to them. It was damn cool!! Prolly the best performance I saw that day.

The came another band Rosevelt.

They were not bad to begin with though not really a huge fan of their music, it was ok.



Before Rosevelt though, there was another band that performed which kinda reminded me of Yui, the Jpop star. They kinda had alot of similarities.



Their performance was kinda good too... Loved them!! XD

Then there was a project called Project 'Angkat Rumah' which was kinda cool too...



And right before we left that was our last pit stop. It was damn funny with a weird half chicken was dancing like nobodies business with some other people and even some aunties joined in and danced!! It was damn cool but by the time we guys reached here we were tired so we just headed back as suposely we were waiting for the sunset disco to begin but they kinda delayed the start so just went off....





Well thats all about what I've got about urbanscapes for now. Well am really looking forward for next year's edition!! Hope that we guys could prepare well for it!! XD


That's all for now!! Special thanks to my baby darling again for lending me her pics... If got time do visit her blog at http://alletsstella.blogspot.com/

Ciaos people!!! XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...