Donnerstag, 28. April 2011

a personal post: photo challenge - 15

Day 15 - A picture of yourself and a family member

my last photo challenge post (yeah, 15 days is a whole lot more fun than 30!) and i wanted to make it a good one.  i brought a bunch of great pictures to work where i could use the good scanner and then share with you the my most beloved people in the whole world.  well... i forgot.  whoops.  my pic selection is super selective on my fancy new computer because of the aforementioned theft of my previous laptop, the one with all my photos and songs and documents... sigh.  but anyways!  my momma had sent me a few pics when i did my second photo challenge post, and i'd love to share another, slightly more recent pic, of us for my last post - it seems very fitting and a perfect conclusion to my little fifteen day personal experiment ~

my momma & i, back when i was a little 17 year old, getting ready for prom ::
{gosh i look so young here!}
i honestly love my madre.  love, love, LOVE.  so even though i wanted to post a bunch of pictures of a bunch of my lovely family members, it's fine that i only have my momma, because she is representative of them all: strong, intelligent, motivated, and compassionate. 

so there you have it -- me with a baby face.  my gorgeous mother.  my utter admiration of my family.  my 15 day photo challenge. now you know just a little bit more about me, my life, & what i'm about :)

{p.s. want a recap? days: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14}

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...