Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Hey guys, back to the 30 days challenge once more while I finish the part 2 of the story. Today's topic for day 07 is about my zodiac and if it fits my personality. Probably most people would have already know that I am an Aquarius since my birthday falls on February 14.

 

First of all, I shall start of with the traits of Aquarius. 

Traits of an Aquarius:
  • Good communication skills
  • Sociable
  • Idealist
  • Tactless
  • Desires change
  • A utopian
Likes...
  • Fame
  • Themselves
  • Privacy
  • Dreams
  • Magic
  • Change
  • Eccentricity
  • Surprises
  • Living within their means
Dislikes...
  • Emotion
  • Intimacy
  • Show-offs
  • Taken for granted
  • Being 'pinned down'
  • Violence
  • Senseless extravagance


An Aquarius man is a tough nut to crack. You need to have a lot of patience to understand and get along with him. Knowing him as much as possible, is the best way to befriend him. As mentioned earlier, Aquarians like freedom and space and expect independent partners, who don't cling along. Once they get a sense of 'unattached comfort' from their friends and colleagues, men open up a lot and can be really nice people to get along with. It is important not to take their criticism seriously or personally. It's a common personality trait of Aquarian men and never suggestive of their lack of love or passion towards others. They like social interactions, public exposure and are seriously unconventional but true lovers. These eccentric individuals are an interesting lot, to say the least.


Well I don't really know if these traits are true in my case though. As I love to have someone clingy and I love intimacy! I am not much of a mad Horoscope freak, I often wondered how sometimes these little traits are actually so accurate about certain people. However, I would say I am not much of a Pure Aquarius though. 

Wondering why I would say that? Simple, my traits are of mixed. My traits are actually mixed to the extend that I sometimes feel like I was born around the year that I can cover all the Zodiac traits by myself. And I think I got split personalities though not knowing how many of "me" that I know off! LOL


This sign has a confident, rational, masculine, optimistic and a sensitive attitude towards life. An Aquarius personality can be the strongest or the weakest of hearts and they have the power to reach the zenith of their professional careers. People born when the Sun is said to enter the Aquarius sign, have a very pragmatic view of life. You will notice that on appreciation and support, Aquarians show great strength and worthiness; and when taken for granted or neglected, they get demoralized pretty easily. They are frank, practical, philosophical and very particular about their beliefs and ideologies. 

I think this part is so freaking me!! 1 thing in life that never phails to upset me is being taken for granted and being neglected. It's like phobia for me. Though I never phail to have people who do these to me in my life, I think somehow I can be kinda hypocrite. I know everyone of us have a certain parts of us that we are hypocrites, can't run away from that fact at least. Being hypocrite is not good and I think I learned that the hard way recently. 

Only I know what I felt and how it felt. However, there would be a post soon about something that a lot of people probably have been waiting to know about me. I still owe the 2nd part of the story I wrote and it's just 7th day out of 30 days!! With my work's weird shift schedules, this is going to take me real long to write everything!! But I will try my bestest!!

 がんばります

"Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life" would be the next topic to come!! Stay tuned!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...