Freitag, 27. Mai 2011

Random Quiz

Another stolen post from facebook and another friend. I think I had it here for awhile now but I wonder why I never really post it out till now. LOL By the way this is just another random post. Hopefully I could find the time to update in the weekend!




NAME: Thayalan aka TY
AGE: 23
BIRTHDATE: 14th February 1988.
PRESENT ADDRESS: Kelana Jaya, PJ.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people in the right hand corner of the app then click publish.)

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Teh Ice.
2. last phone call = 50 plus seconds with a funny friend.
3. last text message = about 5 seconds ago.
4. last song you listened to = Teenage dream - Katy Perry.
5. last time you cried = Out of laughter counted?

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Yes.
7. been cheated on = Yes.
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Can't remember.
9. lost someone special = Most the time.
10. been depressed = I think anything and everything made me depressed.
11. been drunk and threw up = Don't remember the last time.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple.
13. Red.
14. Black.

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = All the time.
16. Fallen out of love = Yes.
17. Laughed until you cried = Yes.
18. Met someone who changed you = Met long time but always never stop changing me.
19. Found out who your true friends were = Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Would they ever stop? =P
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = Of course I did!

GENERAL: 
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = 95%? or was it 90%?
24. Do you have any pets = Used too. I wanna puppy!! XD
25. Do you want to change your name = Dying to!
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Worst birthday ever!
27. What time did you wake up today =  5.01a.m
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Snoring away.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Naza GTR 150S.
30. Last time you saw your Mother =  I think last monday or was it sunday? LOL
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = We all have our own regrets, don't we?
32. What are you listening to right now = OAG - Senyuman Ragamu
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = I think I did.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? = A few things and few people.
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook,Twitter, Blog and Nuffnang.
37. Nickname = TY
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac sign = Aquarius
40. He or She = He.
42.College = I wish I belong to 1.
43. Intermediate = Digi Hq
44. Hair color = Black I think.
45. Long or short = Kinda short now but gonna make it shorter! =P
46. Height = 5'9 inches
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = *lips sealed*
48. What do you like about yourself? = Eyes colour!
49. Piercings = Need to repierce.. ='(
50. Tattoos = Next month if all goes well
51. Righty or lefty= Strong lefty!

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = 1 year plus or 2 years old
53. First piercing = 5 years old
54. First best friend =  8
55. First Sport = Badminton (5 years old)
56. First vacation = Can't remember
58. First pair of trainers = 7

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating =  Stomach not well to eat
60. Drinking = Water.
61. I'm about to = Need SLEEP!!
62. Listening to = YEAH 3X - Chris Brown
63. Waiting for = I dunno... =X

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Of course!
65. Get Married? = I would love to!
66. Career? = I dunno. Businessman? OR Business Strategic Planner. (sounds cool eh?)

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses= HUGS!
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older but younger inside? =P
71. Romantic or spontaneous = A lil of both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms =  Awesome ABS and I am all yours! LOL
73. Sensitive or loud = Rather Loud
74. Hook-up or relationship = errr.... @.@
75. Trouble maker or hesitant=  Troublemaker.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Hmm On the cheek counted?
77. Drank hard liquor = <3
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Can't remember
79. Sex on first date = Nope!
80. Broke someone's heart= I think I always did it to that someone... :'(
81. Had your own heart broken = Never failed to
82. Been arrested = Yep but that was mistaken identity
83. Turned someone down = The worst I could do... Yea
84. Cried when someone died= Stoned
85. Fallen for a friend = Did and I still do!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = All the time!
87. Miracles = Depends...
88. Love at first sight = Can never run away from that!
89. Heaven = Looking for it...
90. Santa Claus = secret santa! Sexay!!! XD
91. Kiss on the first date = I think so....
92. Angels = Secret!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...