Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011

Source Code Reviewed!

Actually was trying to get a chance to watch this movie for some time but we hit a few snags hence we missed our chances till 1 day we finally made it! It was more like an unplanned visit to the cinema actually. So anyways, coming back to the movie, this time around am not really gonna talk about the plot but more to what I felt about the movie itself.



I seriously don't know who started the trend of movies which plays around with your mind. I remember Inception was a hot topic as it was something relating to mind games as well but this movie just flew into 1 of my favorite movies list too.

 

Though the start of the movie till I think almost half it was totally confusing and boring for my liking. Probably I didn't really understand the movie at all. I was really shocked with the appearance of Russell Peters in the movie! Man he was FAT! LMFAO!

 

Coming back to the main story, *clears throat* it seemed to get more and more interesting as the train ride was actually starting to flow with more and more intense as the time was passing. I honestly didn't know what to expect at all and from being dead tired, sleepy and all I became super awake! I was really excited to see what was going to happen!


The part where I felt the touch was when the main character finds out that he was dead. I often have wondered what would an afterlife would be though many have actually said it's not worth it to think about it and live life as it is. After this movie, I think I kinda felt the thought that probably I might be used as something like in this movie. Can't even think about it!

Human's mind is a terrible thing isn't it? It makes think all kinda things when they don't even exist! Overall, this movie was ok though loved the storyline. A little bit more effort and budget into the movie settings, it could have been even better. Think you got other thoughts about this movie? Do share it by commenting please.... =)

Next up will be another movie review. Though hint would be that it's kinda old movie. So hope my readers would continue the tremendous support that they've showered me with. Once again, thank you guys!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...