New earrings at the store! I'm continuing with coins motif, cause everyone seem to like it a lot! Thus, I made matching earrings for Shimmy Shimmy anklet, both in silver and gold! I'm glad you all enjoy it so much!
![[MAGIC NOOK] Shimmy Shimmy Earrings (Silver)](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v12G-w4I5xU2Jk5rpesbT_E8-YDkfPyq5x60CTUs-vX6Nw9NTbIFjUeRlpLdr5u0W5PJrcBS5FRk9o6PP_qqG4aUE8t4wS1rr8YRQd-qqT64AeORgKcS84dmE1k5eB8IE=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Shimmy Shimmy Earrings (Gold)](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sSj9_kE8vJRbuThfvlYNPMOgHrMkhHqZYe75TtWggyrTOLVfnStnZZtev-tHBMTLUvYUxlZs4_AyE0L0k9W_WDi7J0pw6UqSEKTqLrxoXwQhBn4_bsMYphnpHWKHBNjqs=s0-d)
Now, for even more good news: you can get gold earrings for 50L$ only at The Dressing Room! If you prefer silver, come to the store, the regular price is not huge either, just 95L$, the usual ;)
Also, take a look at all items available in current edition of TDR (click).
Now, for even more good news: you can get gold earrings for 50L$ only at The Dressing Room! If you prefer silver, come to the store, the regular price is not huge either, just 95L$, the usual ;)
Also, take a look at all items available in current edition of TDR (click).
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen