Montag, 22. September 2008

More Red Squirrels, the News, Paypal and Seizures.

Okay, first off, thank you everyone for trying to help me with the h.naoto spider web backpack/rucksack, we called Japan, the internet store is out, the main store in Toyko is out. If anyone can speak Japanese, have a try but DO NOT BUY IT ON EBAY! There is a person selling it on ebay for $168 – he has only gotten 3 feedback in the last 90 days, he does not HAVE ANY bags, he is selling many, many items, of which, he claims will be sent from Japan. He is in California. I think he is a scammer, please avoid! If we can find it in Osaka or another Japanese place, we will try but otherwise….that ship has sailed, which sucks because as Linda said, “That would have been a really good bag for you.” Oh well. I just don’t want any kind hearted readers giving money to scammers – genuine dealers in Japan however – go for it! Or tell me so I can go for it.

Also, I will be having three MAJOR medical appointments tomorrow so I may be wiped for a while. I also had a major seizure and my heart stopped for a while but it is going now, so that was really painful (and radiating under my shoulder blades) but I am still here. Ha! But I may have to respond to comments a little slower. As my hands don't work so well, or parts of my body and I was paralyzed for a while.

Linda has set up a paypal account in secret and activated it today, if you send me an email marked paypal, then I will forward it to her (without reading it) or you can send her an email directly to linda.mcclung at shaw.ca and she will give you the directions. She doesn’t know how to do the button thing yet. I don’t do finances. So I work on the sending out postcards and she deals with the managing how to pay for oxygen concentrators and stuff like that. So, want a postcard – email me at mpshiel at hotmail.com; want to talk to Linda about oxygen concentrators or getting me to see a neurologist, email her. This weekend I worked on a goth postcard and while it doesn’t tell a story like “Don’t be a graverobber”, I thought it was a pretty cool collection and one of the better goth cards, so here it is:
I can’t really do the deep thinking because a) four fingers have frostbite, b) I had a seizure so it is like someone took an electric eggbeater and stuck it in my head – ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Suddenly thoughts don’t form up so well. And c) um…..see b on why I can’t remember c. So here instead is the Hoh Rainforest, after the SPLAT, when I was feeding the red squirrels.

First we have the first Frisky squirrel and his hyperactive brother going by with a pine cone. Which would be remarkable if there were not several thousand pine cones on the ground within vision, never the less he had a “Ho, ho, ho, me so smart, it all mine!” attitude as we and his slightly smarter teenage brother watched him scamper past.

Then you have the actual domestication of the squirrel. Yes, I know that Frisky is a wild animal and will probably due to my behavior of training it to feed, later leap upon some child and eat their eyes. But hey, it is FUN, and I like to do it (this world is all about me, okay!). Also you get an idea of how big (or not) this little guy is, literally as long as my finger.

And finally, having gotten his fresh roll, Frisky finishes the day doing what squirrels do best, gorging themselves. They seem to like eating, and I seem to like to feed them so that is a good match. Sorry nothing deeper, once I have a brain that doesn’t look like an omelet, I am sure something thoughtful will arise.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...