Yay, I've finally put the promised FREEBIE at the shop! It's a study desk full of books, stationery, and of course a little snack, yum yum!
![[MAGIC NOOK] Study Hard! /FREEBIE/](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sbhssz2Jo9ji93EDZMaKROSkwtg7H6aX5wW3VWeAqj8Ao6W10sSYpwGiKsRQPXbCKujn0LpdHJ3yNgv6WkTAoTlbWubazr15tHjYzKUsXNDHTHXATZL18x5e334-L3qD1E6w=s0-d)
With the pack you get a set of cute, colourful pencils, which you can attach to your avatar or use as decor items! The pencils attach to mouth, but feel free to reattach them somewhere else - hands, ears, nose ;)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Study Hard! /FREEBIE/ - Colourful pencils](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vTXWy-nr1VJVAJXPwdIZ-IXorr3ZRR_JScK4EBnZ0P_BSdLpzEAOBmNH3GliiylZ-poEStsPCGlbM9LZCK9tNph_p5uzr_hUwYGUf_97KpeVS34r8_K5eYh8oy-XQiUFEyKA=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Study Hard! /FREEBIE/ - Fun with books and pencils](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t4wjFUuAmuDKaUFHD1TqM7x92XEoSRbo7AhaUhSL4LI0HPdGlj_ky9MPEgVpRX5E-mJ71DvVocTQYwRlJQCzyyAxklqJYZWeMyz7v8jgDTrgbqbCKjwmBi_FeSjeVl9eM8=s0-d)
The desk comes with two 'studying hard' animations - male and female, so there is no excuse for not studying, guys! ;)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Study Hard! /FREEBIE/ - Male and female sit](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vQgCOff9GlTZ1RAlJtxdTDhfw6Yq9OX8cFN8fG1knu5bAcIIkxZCDwGVV14-CzJx0VBlGgx-VaLo9h5qRxtzp1IGyh3y5mHXDkUFLS34cVnQJO-PQAAiCtiHyBJPlOVYcE=s0-d)
The freebie is a little thank you for my dear customers - it makes me happy that you enjoy my items and come back to buy more - so this time I'm giving you something nice for free :)
You will find the freebie at the back of the curtain in the store.
I've also put there the older freebie - 'Natural' modeling pose - so don't forget to take it once you're there!
![[MAGIC NOOK] Natural (Modeling Pose) /FREEBIE/](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t6wvXuf7dDrqaR72D4od9TjXy_uNcSDYo_yYMpGelx0R7i1uCG5vIwZtt5Id4JO-alEEmBIJN6PxrO4yz9AZHW6_Af0ZG1ooZl6OM1F6M42cKfSVNmrpS_W4m_tdjdYdVt=s0-d)
I hope you all like the gift! :)
With the pack you get a set of cute, colourful pencils, which you can attach to your avatar or use as decor items! The pencils attach to mouth, but feel free to reattach them somewhere else - hands, ears, nose ;)
The desk comes with two 'studying hard' animations - male and female, so there is no excuse for not studying, guys! ;)
The freebie is a little thank you for my dear customers - it makes me happy that you enjoy my items and come back to buy more - so this time I'm giving you something nice for free :)
You will find the freebie at the back of the curtain in the store.
I've also put there the older freebie - 'Natural' modeling pose - so don't forget to take it once you're there!
I hope you all like the gift! :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen