It's been so hard to keep shhhh about this, expecially after posting the teaser, so I am very excited to finally announce that I am taking part in Melt - an installation on thin ice!

Let me show you a note from the originator of this project, Radio Signals:
Here are the items I created for Melt:
![[MAGIC NOOK] Arctic Pearl Earrings](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t9jXcVFTy-C3LcsrRo5nQqpIOU2a7iACmMzGBqUdcG-wNfxAurs8B8aKLOqIkkOX5y1s25fPu7OFhiiRjQJrxFivPoBrb9VPFfXxmuyUuQmIUin0MdMYNxt7ziuydP5IUJUA=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Ice And Snow Earrings](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uFUQbQYZEjKSfiOTyy4StCKQ4DJHpyv0TDVR7AEqceFHKwzFmnGvRKJjRhLuDrKgS7IWBtHyl_JvZBj4PBx-xKd0SnBJRO2tX6hGfskNiKJPr2U5zjg6cQGftYPsoa3jN2Ug=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Snow Baby Headband](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uEe3yjyIeAI-1eqdmTua282mibnfZcfaizp5J7GJdIMchp5oVpi6xeNYLVNpsWoXwy0jB7ZB5uvBJOZ7ox3XLBdNCkYO3hdo9hGYiSXZwFs3CARCR5XphJ5Tz1R1mAjNTcbQ=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Oh, Snowflake!](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_twOa8RkGQTwghh0el_bcuLSNPvoK8uT2u-WQWihtBFTac3O5_2dLwcAuUVaTWwJYo8KE-fex4cwVfK1IIn2Icl6DNNTZbmPE_8twkucq0y3cO8wZ3cHkia_EatNIRCQgqBqg=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Snowflake Hair Clips](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sBhSWEGXXrPC8oSTrvp5XLLeUwzDmaaC9-gWjiMPEzP6pxsx_H0RH9BRQEYIVS38quiCr801pInw25mX3b4jj2BSR_-zkC72CseZ7AnCKwSVKLD6L1jeXZ3WQX5kI7pU4q2g=s0-d)
![[MAGIC NOOK] Polar Badges](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_srg4QPPYyzafwBn89z_fejmbzxxrHHMqMKvEI4YlXZlTaWdRmN-oMuTJPYatTPvjaq1Gw69aBwCGq8AFDq_vFtu6DqMRw5NGwHMx8qovAOTJCn9yjdVgk_wGOw4QoWuSuHfQ=s0-d)
See you tomorrow at Mirror region!
Let me show you a note from the originator of this project, Radio Signals:
"If the world were clear, art would not exist."Melt opens tomorrow 6PM SLT at Mirror region, and I really hope to see you there! I am thrilled to take part in this project and I hope it will be an inspiring experience for you as well!
-Jorge Luis Borges
Artists absorb the world around them. Their environments, that which they can feel and touch and see - and that which they can't. Sometimes that which they can only dream of. They absorb it and translate it into a language that affects us all in some way.
This project is a study of translations. I presented 25 artists within Second Life with a concept of creating art with these words in mind: Drowning. Melting. Polar bears. Arctic. Culpability. Corporate greed. Inevitability. Extinction.
What they have done is breathtaking and beyond any realm of my expectations.
Welcome to Melt - Please explore and involve yourself in this temporary world created here. Interact with it, wear it, enjoy it and immerse yourself in it.
Melt is only open March 6 - March 21. Please feel free to share your experience by adding your snapshots to the Mirror Installations Flickr group.
Thank you
Radio Signals
Here are the items I created for Melt:
See you tomorrow at Mirror region!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen