Montag, 20. September 2010

'Talk like a Mountie Day', Pirate booty, and my morning scream

Shiver me timbers!I be missing ‘Talk like a Pirate Day’ already: so SO many uses of the word ‘booty’. Onward to ‘Speak like a Canadian Mountie Day’ where you have to say, ‘Please’, ‘Thank you’, ‘May I assist you?’, approach anyone who appears to be emotionally of physically troubled to assist. Plus you get to say, ‘Do you realize the speed you were going? Try to remember that there are deer out here as well.” And “Cannabis? Personal Use? Please wait until you get home to have that, miss. Thank you. Please take care while driving and avoid littering.”

Linda is out cycling to return books to the library, pick up pocky and get flowers both gay and glamorous. Her mission solves my distress upon realization that we had not enough ‘bloom’ around the house (or pocky), so I pitched in for flowers. Wet stuff now falling from the sky (Linda calls it 'bane' or 'rain', whichever), an indication the seasons are changing. However, the construction and noise continues. A care worker from many, many months ago, E., returned today with, ‘Wha? They are STILL working?”

I woke this day with a scream, as my calf went into full locked spasm. Don’t you just hate when that happens?

The spasm was severe enough to rip the muscle and the bleeding under the skin could be seen a minute or two after Linda massaged it down. As E., the care work who had returned looked down in concern I sheepishly smiled and said, “Hi, I guess that was sort of ‘welcome back’”.

A short post to let you know I am trying to blog as regularly as I can (even daily as possible), so please drop on by. Sarcasm, wit and odd word usage to be expected. Don’t miss the blog post below on Hatley castle (plus Victoria, BC 1900’s brand opium and me molesting the wildfowl), with 24+ pictures and three weeks of work.

Now I MUST bid adieu as I return to my research on ‘The disabled female: masturbation and orgasms’ Disability rights, indeed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...