Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Pimping My Stuff: Comics Starters Guide

In my most recent article over on The Faster Times, I did a little beginners guide to comics for folks who may only be familiar with the movies. I covered Avengers, Batman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Superman, Thor, Watchmen (for which I recommended reading Watchmen) and X-Men.

Obviously I think trying to hook some of the millions of people seeing comic book films into actually checking out the source material is an important and worthwhile endeavor, and one I'm going to try and devote a bit more time to in the future. Hopefully this article is a start and hopefully it gets some traction.

Of course I'd love to hear what you guys think of my suggestions for starter comics, be it here, over at TFT, on Twitter, on Facebook, etc. I'm curious to hear what stuff folks think will serve as the best gateway. Remember: We're all in this together.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...