Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

friday faves: 6.24.11

first full week back in the u.s. of a.  back to the office and commuting and sleeping normal hours.  back to chatting on the phone  with my girls and wearing heels and straightening my hair.  oh, and back to my pretty things blog!  and back to the many pretty things out there in the blogosphere ~

design/decor
~ perfect entry way space ~
black & white beauty.  i especially love how the books match the color scheme!
from the always-incredible tobi fairley, in the may issue of traditional home magazine

~ watercolor walls ~
head over heels in love.
 by the crazy-talented black crow studios {via effortless style}

 fashion/shoes
~ craving WHBM ~
as all who know me are aware, white house | black market is pretty much my favoritest store.  and somehow it's been about 3 weeks (maybe even 4...woah) since i've shopped there!  chicka-whaaa?! so here are some of the many cute new items from WHBM that i would love right about now ::
black & white & accent love forever~

that's it for now -- off to iowa for my first weekend off of 2011!  whoo hoo!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...