Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

Day 11 - Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

Well unfortunately I don't own an iPod already for more than 3 years now. But then I could still pull out some shuffled song list from my phone. Though the playlist is not exactly updated, I shall list them down here.

Shuffle Playlist.
1. 2AM - You Wouldn't Answer My Calls
2. Anuar Zain - Sedetik Lebih (ost. Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa)
3. 2NE1 - Lonely
4. Chris Brown-Yeah 3x
5. Spider - Relaku Pujuk
6. Ne-yo - One In A Million
7. Lmfao - Party Rock Anthem
8. Rihanna Ft. David Guetta - Who's That Chick
9. Shontelle - Perfect Nightmare
10.Avril Lavigne - When You are Gone

Well i think that's what I could get from an un-updated playlist. Basically haven't really got much of proper internet connection over here so it is really difficult to download songs especially when my internet connection is super duper muper buper slow when I have 1.

Bad luck? Perhaps. Plus not having much time is also 1 of the main course is also that I have time management problems. I never tend to remember my time tables and hence that makes me super busy at times.

I supose that is among 1 of the main reason for my lack of updates too. Been trying to work myself on this bad habit. Really sorry fellow readers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...