Dienstag, 19. August 2008

I pursue taboo love, reasons to wear corsets and girls with knives

First off, I have to say that I have been cheating on Linda, I have fallen in love. Admittedly, it is taboo love that has already gotten some harassment, as ALL taboo love does.

And yes, it involves shopping (I have an addiction, I am a shopaholic; I don’t even need to see to feel the shopping lust, just know it exists makes me want to own it!). Which is why when I found out about the Hello Kitty Pour Lolita Line, which was made by my favorite author of Kamikaze Girls (about a Goth Lolita and a Street Biker girl who sort of fight their way into love – that Goth Loli can swing a mean bat!). However his use of Waccy Tobaccy closed his line two years ago, and after only a few months of production. There was the “Sweet Loli” line in pink (not me!), the Punk loli line, which I scored some washcloths from and sent them all out as gifts (hey they were super cool!). But for me, the Goth loli was the lodestone, and I finally found a brand new, tags still attached, clutch purse from the Pour Lolita line (admittedly had to communicate with a country literally on the other side of the world and then wait a month or two). Sigh, look at it, isn’t it the grandest.

When I received it I opened it and sniffed then said with a smile, “ahh, the new purse smell!” This is when I started getting some ribbing and outright mockery from the Butch portion of the audience (Cheryl), it is amazing how sarcastic she can make the phrase “new purse smell” to sound. Hey, you femmes and shoppers know what I am talking about! The odor of new and fresh and all mine, and in this case, probably unique to this coast, this province, who knows? Admittedly, after a day or two I started kissing Linda more, but that deep love is still there.

And to continue the Goth theme, while doing a bit of clean out to help the tech guy to come and get me up and running on Dragonspeak 9 (The new computer is set up just to run Dragon speak, and I talk and it responds immediately, I started with numbers in the 20’s – which is great, I am starting to love Dragon instead of the one on my old computer who used just to crash it) I found a picture. Here is the picture someone (who will remain nameless) drew of me visiting the graveyard. I really like it. Only it makes me both miss my black wings, oh those were the days, but also reminds that I need to wear corsets frequently, particularly as I can use the cinching aspect now!

I am working right now on another three postcards I will be sending out tomorrow, I thought you might like a look at some of the Postcards that are heading out across the world. Here are some of the covers and you have to admit, they are pretty (they look pretty to me!). I mean if I am not envious of the almost every card I send out then I don’t think I am doing my job correctly. Who honestly wouldn’t love to get a card of a nice girl in that outfit with a big reaper scythe?

As to this group, there is a bit of a theme with having a cuppa; you know, tea time! We have the wicca tea party as well as the card of tea between friends. But what really intrigues me is that woman with all her knives because she seems to need a LOT and also seems to know what to do with them (Two groups of postcards and I am drawn to the women with knives what does that say? Does it say, "You have good taste?" or "You like the wild side?"). Anyway, that postcard makes we want to see her in casual clothes and then we can retire inside and play the “how many of your knives can I find?” game. What, come on, I know you couples out there have played this! Admittedly for the tamer couples there is, “How many tattoos can you find?”

Here is a picture of the decoration, as you can see, SharonMV’s art still goes out, but I won’t say to where. Also some goth fun. I admit it, I really enjoy doing these cards and while it may take weeks to find to the stickers, weeks of waiting to get them, I can wait to start using them.

After all isn’t that fun, trying to reflect a bit of my personality, a bit of their personality (my personality is twisted so that part is easy, theirs is harder!) and make a bit of unique decoration. I do like the goth Hello Kitty in Profile at the lower left and the one of the a kind, only order from Japan Hello Kitty in a Sundae, oh the trouble that Kitty gets into, honestly you would things sometimes she does it deliberately. But of course we know that is completely NOT Cat-like behavior at all. I can’t tell why but the Hello Kitty angels are calling to me, maybe it is just the girl with wings things. I just can’t say no to a girl with wings; just ask my first two dates. Oh, she may have left my heart crushed but we sure did fly!

I had two big meetings today, got picked up by a guy (including a number – woo hoo….oh wait, that wasn’t a girl. Darn it!). So I am a bit knackered. Up at dawn for the prep for another medical and I’ve had two seizures, so sort of a full day. I tell you, this being disabled thing doesn’t seem to get any easier. So come on, some one give me the booklet which outlines when we get our vacations and our bonuses and rights. Like, I have been doing this for over a year and I haven’t even gotten one coffee break from my disability yet, much less a lunch break. I know being disabled can be a full time job, but….where are MY rights?

If you bought anything you fell in love with, or just want to tell me how exceedingly cool that purse is, please don’t feel the need to hold back AT ALL. Oh, and if you don’t know about the postcards then it goes like this: send me an email with the title postcard at my email at mpshiel at hotmail.com and you will get one and then MORE of these exceedingly cool cards. In fact, remember that card we did the “which schoolgirl were you?” remembrance on. Whoever got it, I would hold on to it as it turns out that it is a rare collectable postcard from a very famous artist and very few postards were made and it is worth about $15 minimum. I found that out today by accident (when I tried to get another card by the same artist). See, I just find them, and then send them on; you want to sell them for money toward meds, or a new Wii game, help yourself. Still, bit of a shock, might have held on to it – except that girl in the middle, oh, she was just ASKING for a poke in the nose (because I know she was responsible for half the stuff I got blamed for). So probably best out of my hands.

Remember, share the feelings, share the shopping joy, particularly your own. And it IS true, there is a “new purse” smell.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...