Sonntag, 22. März 2009

And now for something different: short version

Um, to get back to the nice and positive things, apparently spring is official here, because not only is it past March 21st but I turned green and superheated and had what Cheryl called, “the Death Valley” look from her years working there as a Park Ranger. I was working hard on putting more stuff on ebay and went sort of funny (except less haha). Also had a brain thing which made me go a bit odd, and not be able to talk. I was able to reach out and grab Linda’s boob with the one hand. Linda and Cheryl were happy to see my personality remained the same!

However like any good short sitcom, this has with a happy ending, in that we did all the postcards matched during the week, the new people (no Anon’s took me up on the offer, alas), AND then did another 13 or 16 more. All I know is that it came to 41 I think or 42. And we got that done, thanks to Linda and Cheryl and I guess me as I stayed in bed, which allowed me to work without tiring myself even further. Yes, I didn’t rest but I rested my body so other parts could work for many hours straight. I think that is like ALMOST resting. 41 postcards! Coming to a mailbox near YOU!

Starting tomorrow I am going posting about my shotgun wedding and then an interactive post about ‘which one were you?’ post. I love the
‘which were you’ because so many people change from childhood to adult life and the person who is the type of girl who chucked mud at your head just to see you dance is now the 18th century curator at a museum. And the girl who blackmailed her siblings into doing what she wanted while acting the princess (and they had eyes of rage) is now in change of the bake sale and is well known for her flower garden. While the boy who ran around with his shorts on his head…..still does that during football season. Sorry. I just love the aspect of being the angel of history, to see how people DO change, and also to shake up my own expectations. I hope you had a great weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...