Samstag, 7. März 2009

Attractions of Victoria: thongs, snow and my boobies!

I did promise to show you my leopard print thong panties right?!Well here I am corset, body shave, wet hair and umm…all.

I needed a wall to hang on to hold myself up, and this was it, sorry, I will work on getting a pole installed soon! Oh yes, this blog post is totally work safe! I just wanted to show you how I shaved my legs to go out in my skirt and goth gear. Come on! You KNOW how much effort that takes. From there things just…

See, only 16 hours ago it looked like THIS: wondrous, peaceful and sunny as we visited these serene gardens, showing the bedrock of Vancouver Island. A genuine Victoria tourist spot (unlike my apartment).

Except, once you let in a ‘Certain Element’ things sort of go down hill sometimes. Linda is nice. But I got BORED. Linda went down the stairs and I was up there looking over the SAME plants and I got bored okay! So I started flashing peopleby boobies and then Linda came to the bottom of the stairs and I yelled, “Take a picture of ME!” And she did (she really will take a picture of anything!).

That was supposed to explain how after an hour of a full body shave with assistance and finding that LINDA had put out my leopard print thong, I was like, “oh you want it like that do you?” And then tried to convince Cheryl and then Linda to take a picture of me, with thong, my corset, goth earrings, necklace with Hello Kitty holding a bloody knife and a carved out human heart and….well, um, perfume? And they did. Do you want the rest of the photo series (available for download for a nominal price!)?

Anyway, after I had my fun (or the wall had it’s fun – the poor things that wall has to put up with). We head out to take over in my skull shoes and skull blanket and little black skirt to find…..SNOW.So after stopping by some dead bodies to take a picture of the snow flurries (come to Victoria for all the main attractions: me flashing people, um….me in a thong holding myself up on various walls and SNOW – which is what makes us so different than other Canadian cities). We are going to try again tomorrow to see the museum and some other sites…thong and all.

As you can see, I am deep, deeply grieving: it just comes out in odd ways (send more thongs!).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...