Samstag, 28. November 2009

How ebay goes, and how Linda goes, fevers and stuck in bed.

Well, fever again, and again, and turns out black Friday is not the best time to do an ebay sale (So far, have been paid $3.99 from the 20 items of yesterday – of which only half sold – ouch!). I still have yaoi and most of my manga sets of romance, adventure, action and comedy to go (everything from teen, older teen like Tsubasa, from author of fruit baskets, 400+ pages and complete in 3 volumes to full adult romance like the way urban cities separate us in The Grey Forest), starting tonight and then going throughout the entire day tomorrow. If you want to see the manga on sale it is HERE (click on ‘here’).

Right now it just feels like one of those days that won’t end. I was out getting secret presents today, but having problems breathing the last few days. Staying conscious is a vital role is shopping. Linda has added a cordless phone to the WISH LIST because ours died and in the last two week, I have not been physically able to get out of bed (due to inability to move, transfer, etc) to let in the workers 6 our of 8 times and it is stirring up trouble. Ironically, one thing the workers are tasked to DO is help me from my bed to the computer. But since the management won’t do a lock box for workers, I have to buzz them in and right now we don’t have a phone that can reach. As for manga, I find I read less because I don't breath. Passing out has really helped my budget.

I went to craft faire, going to one next week to get brandied cherries. Must get brandied cherries. I did some of the postcard matching last night. The rest after my nap. Onward, onward, onward (Oh God, I AM fatigued).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...