Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

Blood, blood, blood.....and drugs.

I gave blood, so now I am stoned. I took all these drugs Linda gave me so they could get the needle in me. I do not like needles. I have a phobia. I think the drugs were supposed to relax me. They didn’t relax me for the first eight screams, but maybe the four after that were a tad less full of gusty terror. Before I was very chatty, and kept asking the new interns what size they were, "OMG! You are total a zero or a two, aren't you?" Now that I think about it, just saying to a girl suddenly, "You are a total zero" might make them think you aren't asking the size of tops they wear.

Once I was in the room and lying down, I started a video, and was supposed to be relaxing. But instead I showed the nurse who was waiting for me to chill a video on the PSP of an anime guy who was rubbing his nipples and naked, but wearing elephant trunk underwear. "Look, ELEPHANT!"

Linda had her head hanging down and was muttering, "Oh God, every time, new ways to humiliate me."

The nurse, who had taken my blood before, just said, 'Yeah, THAT might distract you, so why don't YOU look at it instead of showing it to me.' I think she was starting to regret having that student intern in with her in order to watch how to deal with 'special' clients.

Here is the video I was showing her, well, between 15 seconds in and 30 seconds in - it does get BETTER after that, or at least less full of anime guys licking each other (really good song, and video).


Naked men, elephant trunk underwear, and 'boom boom boom, together in my room', along with a lot of screaming and it was done!

Once the needle came out, I did get VERY sleepy. Those drugs kicking in. And I kept mumbling, “I want the shiny band-aide, shiny!” Because there are ones they keep for children that are cool, with holographic sparkle stars. I could claim that the drugs lowered my inhibition to being childish but we all know that would be a lie, I just like cool shiny band-aids, or Hello Kitty ones.

So I am off to sleep now, back up again later.
I leave you with a pretty/creepy picture of the flowers Linda and I bought together. I am not sure what kind they are, but they look BLUE, right? I sometimes get colours mixed up, which could make driving difficult if they ever let me have a license again.

Wow, giving blood really takes it out of you. (Drum roll... badum*bum!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...