Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

New release: Shoo Be Doo jewellery

Shoo Be Doo jewellery is inspired by 50s fashion! Think of rock and roll, polka dots and lots of colours! The set is available in seven cute colours.

[MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Jewellery

[MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set - Earrings (Red) Close Up

I also have a really late notice about TDR :) For one more day you can get chocolate colour of Shoo Be Doo set for 50L$ only at The Dressing Room.

[MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (Chocolate)

On Friday we change collection, so get some shoobedoo cheaper while you can ;)

I know it's kind of late but I do have an excuse - a new job in RL. I don't have much time for SL now, so my notices might be late, and my releases kind of slower. But still love you all lots! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...