Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008

Brain on fire and some action on the other end too!

Um, well, it seems I have a head “like a zoo on fire” to use a valley expression. Which means that I had literally fire in my brain for over 45 minutes. So it seems that we are either going to the hospital, at the hospital or going to play roulette at home.

Oh well, went with 'Plan Stupid' and played Russian Roulette. I am still alive. When I could write I asked Cheryl for nails, trip wires, knives, shotguns, and a few other things that indicated I did not think I was safe. She kept me occupied enough to be fed, and away from sharp objects. Here is a Binsen/Bisen I got in this week, which I am going to have framed for near my bed. It is beautiful but also indicates both what happen INSIDE my head, but also maybe just a bit about me. What, this isn’t what YOU see when you look in the mirror? You aren’t looking close enough.

The plus side is this: I am still alive. The down side is that everything that went in, came out. But first it had to go through a partially impacted lower bowel first. So, yeah, lots of screaming fun for HOURS (SCREAMING!), and for reasons I don’t even care about at this point, lots of dark red discharge mixed in after hour three. Sure, I COULD go to the hospital and have something rammed UP the same intestine that just was in hours of spasms. Or I could go to bed and hope that I am not seeping fecal matter into my abdomen and will get sepsis. As it happens, I am very, very tired. So, I will die of sepsis, as long as it is TOMORROW, or hopefully the day after. Because right now, I just want some rest, please, let me rest. Linda wants you to let me rest!

I hope you are all doing better than that; because if you aren’t, God help you (I certainly had a few odd prayers in desperate measures: “Oh God of Bowels, I know you get called better names but that’s the one I REALLY need you to pick up the phone on tonight!”).

Happier thoughts tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...