Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

When I realized that this was the title I was suppose to write about, I couldn't stop wanting to smack my head. I need 30 interesting facts about me! Though am not very good at explaining things, here goes nothing!

1. I am a music lover! *lalalalala...~*
2. Am a sports freak! I play most types of sports.
3. Can say am a coffee, tea, coke addict too.
4. I can be considered an active person as I tend to get bored very fast when I ain't doing much.
5. I have a very short fuse though recently it has got a lil tiny bit extended.
6. Was a dancer, is a dancer and would always be a dancer!
7. I love being with groups! And what I meant groups aren't zombies.
8. Phobia of being alone. Doing anything alone scares me very much though I never show it.
9. I realistic yet at times very dreamy personality. I love to dream but they are often realistic though never gotten any support.
10. I think I've got a very low self-esteem compared to what I actually portray.
11. It's really hard for me to start liking someone but once liked then it's hard for me to forget.
12. I am a person of emotions.
13. I keep things to myself most the time. I often tell people very very little compared to what I normally do.
14. Love singing to the max though I can't really sing.
15. I am tone deaf! Been like that ever since I knew music.
16. Due to being tone deaf, I can't play music instruments much cz very easy to get mixed up with things!
17. I am an Aquarius, but I don't really know if I am 1 at times! LOL
18. Born in valentines day! 14.02.1988
19. Always thought that I've been cursed to not being able to celebrate valentines day and my birthday with the 1 that I love.
20. Can be a great consultant. I don't charge but I would say that I enjoy being the consultant!
21. My head is always full of some thoughts, hence don't get hurt thinking you ain't important.
22. I always think am kinda confusing.
23. There is a lot of hidden stuffs about me!
24. I am actually writing all these 30 facts just for the sake of writing and not putting much thoughts about it.
25. The truth is, am bad at describing my own self! Describing others is even worst!
26. Driving often takes my mind off everything.
27. I love cuddly animals! For instance, rabbit, dogs, cats, and etc.
28. I can be detached from anything or everything regardless of my feeling towards them at times.
29. When am looking detached, you should either just ignore me or just becareful of not pissing me off.
30. I am actually wondering if all these 30 facts can actually be counted as facts about me? LOL

There u go guys. Am really sorry but I am working on my describing skills and explaining about myself skills too! I did realize that my post about breast and Rio movie review as being the most viewed posts. However, I hope with this post I might have been able to give my readers, you all a slight idea about me.

I don't expect anyone to understand me cause I myself can't fully understand myself but I would really love it if you can still be nice to me too! Next up is 2 movie reviews, 1 short "Love" story, and then we would be back to the 30 days challenge with post Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.



Just adding in my favorite song for all of you!! Have a nice day ya'll !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...