Montag, 27. Oktober 2008

A squirrel, sending e-cards (yuri and hetero) and living

There will be two posts today. I wanted the people who read here to know that life goes on, the bad, but the good too. Which includes the greed of squirrels trying to cram two peanuts into their mouth.

I have to go sleep now, will talk about being a disability advocate in the potential mayor’s office today later. For those looking for a Yuri (girl/girl) love e-card, or a girl/boy anime e-card to send, try HERE. I recommend 2, 5 & 8 for girl/girl – particularly number 2 – and maybe 1 for hetero. No, doesn’t have to be me, I mean, there must be SOMEONE else you know who could use an e-card, right?

I just wanted you to know I am off to sleep, going to badminton to try and restart the body, my goal is August 2009. I’ll make it or die trying! (laugh, please, laugh). That was yesterday, and today is today. And this is my arm and wrist. Reality didn’t go away, but I am not going to JUST lie down and wait, I am going to put myself in pain tonight on the hopes that life changes. We have to hope and try right? Oh, sent out three postcards today. Part II later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...