Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2008

System blinking, postcards still a GO!

Hey, it seems my shoulder is partially dislocated, and something bad happened to the muscles inside my leg, as well as ripping some muscles in my neck and spraining my other shoulder. So I only worked on the postcards, for 10 hours today. We got 60 plus postcards selected, stamped and woodblocked, dried, and stickered, and I have to try and write on them, of which I have SEVEN done, and only 63 to go before Cheryl leaves.

Um, so I am taking a lot of pills, and passing out a bit now and then, and screaming sometimes. But, you might get a postcard this week. Let's try to focus on the priorities. Some woman from Linda's work talked to me today as if I had developmental brain difficulties and said, "Oh, it's nice to have a HOBBY!" Uh...yeah, is that what you call your job? Oh wait, you were talking about me? I have a vocation, and it is to match the right people with the perfect postcard. And not sleet, nor seizure, nor dislocation will keep me from my appointed task!

Bwahahahaha! Yes, I am on pain meds now, why do you ask?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...