Freitag, 26. September 2008

Good news from h.naoto; Yaoi and images for your dreams

A rough day in a lot of ways but it had a good start at 2:30 am regarding my h.naoto rucksack. When because of “I don’t WANNA go to bed, I got a direct email from the representatives of the internet selling of h.naoto (h.naoto is still a little dubious about selling on the internet because like NEVER reissuing something it lows the ‘you have to go to this store in Tokyo!’ aspect). They had sent an email earlier saying they were considering selling the rucksack out of the English speaking site. Which has a bit of a markup (about 20% for reasons unknown).

Suddenly I get this email when I SHOULD be asleep which says, follow this link for your rucksack, with a an extra note, “Please check below link quickly, because of low stock.” The link to the rucksack is HERE. And no, not $95 anymore but I will save another week or two. So Linda, bless her, did not wack me in the head when I rolled to her sleeping form at 2:32 am and said, “I need your credit card.” We bought the rucksack and then went back to the link and saw what you saw. It is OUT OF STOCK. So “low stock” was the polite way of saying, “As a favor to you, we have created this on the English site and put a total of ONE rucksack there.” Anyway, when it arrives I will take the picture, all I have now is my receipt saying, I own one h.naoto rucksack. And I know it is more than I planned but it is OVER and will I grouch about the extra $20 for a while, probably. But then I will forget and be happy because I will be the only person in THE WESTERN WORLD much less North America with this rucksack on their wheelchair. So yes, Veralidaine or whoever believed that if I can get my very own Shrine Maiden sword dance while in Japan, I can move an entire Tokyo Fashion industry to my will (I didn’t! I was nice, I sent emails, Linda called, we talked to them, they decided to be nice – but seriously, ONE backpack…what if I was asleep?).

I am also disappointed after 90 minutes of taking photos of Oga, and trying to bring you the color, that no one mentioned it at ALL, just stuff on my brain (which yeah, is important to me too, but hey, I wanted the photos for you to enjoy). So just for that, today we finish with, Yaoi, which is boy/boy love photos – no don’t worry no hard core or even soft core boy love photos just a couple pictures. Let me introduce you to some of the image of boy love, here is our tender uke (younger, dainty male love object). Boy love romances are for girls who have not seen male anatomy mostly, haven’t had sex with guys and hang out with girls. In Asia 70% of romances sold are boy/boy (Yaoi) ones. Okay, first, this GUY has a way better look of the tender, “oh, I’m feeling vulnerable and I need to be cuddled” look than I DO, and I practiced mine in the mirror (No, not a lot, define a LOT, how many dozens of hours?). Is it because my eyes just AREN’T big enough? And his nails are WAY better looking than mine (that’s because I push a wheelchair, honest). And his hair, sigh.

Okay, here is our couple with the Seme (aggressive older male) with the same uke. First off, where does a GUY go to buy a tap pants sleep set? Do they even make such things (obviously they do?). Second, so smooth, so delicate, I am getting aroused by a GUY, because quite honestly, while not my area of expertise, I can’t figure out where his “equipment” goes (Linda saw it and says, “I bet it is tucked backwards!” – sheesh, she sure has changed since I met her at the bible study group.) So there you go, ignore my glorious images of Japan by a recognized artist and while the women can go “mmmmmm….” All the male readers can wake up tonight in a sweat from their erotic dreams of these very ‘romanticized’ versions (don’t guys HAVE hair, like on their legs and stuff?) of….guys?

Nite, nite, sweet dreams!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...