Freitag, 12. September 2008

Victoria PD condone abuse to disabled: so I go to the park, have intimate squirrel 'encounters'

Today was pretty darn horrid. So I’ll deal with most of that later; just to let you know, abuse of the elderly or disabled in Victoria is A-OKAY according to the police.

Now the police will come for a child left in a car, and domestic abuse, but abuse or neglect of the disabled is NOT a police matter and if you try to ask for clarification, you get told as I did that “I need to answer a REAL 911 call.” (I was connected by switchboard, this wasn’t the 911 line, so I think that was the “you are a nuisance and I don’t want to talk with you!” way the Victoria Police Department deals with things. So, by the by, Thanks to Neil, I made the call and have starting next week an Ombudsperson investigating VIHA. But no-one including the police will regulate Beacon. Though the police did say they would ‘monitor’ the ambulance call in response to a ‘sudden death’ at my residence. (no, I am not making this up, I wrote it down, and no, the officer did not know who Dr. Shipman was: a man who killed in far excess of 215 elderly patients….for being in need of care. By the way, even with a police investigation he killed three more women and was only caught really because he made a forged will from the last victim giving her estate to him). Donald Harvey, an American caregiver only managed to kill (his claim) 87 before being caught. Let’s see if Beacon can DO BETTER! And if Victoria PD can watch.

So, how about another day, like the day I went recently to see the squirrels? That’s always good and they were GLAD to see me, even with the competition from the dogs and the peacocks. As you can see, the Black squirrels were politely lining up to jump on the “Bethmobile” fill up with peanuts (that really does sound quite steamy doesn’t it?). Anyway, the lining up shows that Psycho NOR Dojo was among them today.

The grey squirrels were a little, um, different, they seemed much more tactile, and much more, to put it bluntly, horny. I have to hope that this squirrel sees my leg as a tree branch instead of what it looks like small dogs do to people’s legs at times.

This squirrel quickly got out of the way of what I call Psychotic Aerobic Barbie. I know these women, you know these women: they can’t do anything without showing off how INCREDIBLY limber they are. “Oh, is that a quarter on the ground?” The next thing you know they are doing the splits to retrieve it. So you can see my “humping” squirrel slinking off in front of Barbie here.

So first Barbie does the “limber up” which shows off her defined rib muscles and all around toning.
Then you have the full on, “I bet you other squirrels can’t do this!” stretch! Yes baby, feel the burn, oh yeah. Meanwhile I am sort of just open jawed because, hey Barbie, this is all for a peanut you know…. Except I didn’t know.

Because THIS is what happened next. Okay, first off I want to say, I am pretty sure this is legal in this province, but also it was NON-consensual (Barbie took advantage of me, sob, sob!). And NO, this is not how I know I don’t get clit vibes. Jeez Barbie, just take the damn peanut, oh for the love of...no, stop rooting around...take the peanut and go before we both get arrested!

See, this is what happens when you visit the park. I am sure this will show up on a lot of training videos for children on the dangers of randy squirrels (who cares about rabies!).

All right, move along, the SHOW is OVER people!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...