Mittwoch, 17. September 2008

Small Medical Crisis: exciting posts to follow

Hey, a medical crisis which has taken up today and tonight, and part of tomorrow. But since I am in it, I don't really want to talk about and I am exhausted. I have never been this poorly so far.

But then again, as in our picnic area, that might just be a point of view. As Linda and Cheryl decided to go see a Waterfall after these six and seven year old kids came back talking about the "Large Waterfall". Here it is:
Nice but not large...unless you are seven. So I expect to recover, I hope to, but right now, I have to work full time on that. Thanks for all the comments on the cards and being human, I will try to respond to those when I am better. Right now, it is the full time work at STAYING in my human frame which I need to focus on.

To complete my crap day, I finally got enough money together for my rucksack which is here. It is sold out. Two days ago it wasn't. I have been saving to buy this for six weeks. The designer never makes a second batch (it is like part of the trademark of his). So if you know where another one is for $88 please let me know, because when I have enough energy to cry. I will.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...